Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hard Core Crop


Hi everyone! I am having lots of fun playing along with the Coredinations Hard Core Challenges. You can check it all out here.

So far I have made 2 cards. This first card is for Andrea- Core Die Cut challenge – Core Cuts    


All the cardstock is from Coredinations although I don't know what type LOL. I always unpack them straight into my coloured cardstock LOL.


Lots of yummy Handmade Halo details on this card too.


Love the details from the Coloured Core!


Love Love Love this background cardstock! A definate fave of mine.


Next up is another card for  Debbie- Card Challenge – Core Amour  


This fab card is again using lots of Coloured Core Cardstock from Coredinations.


The resin heart is from Handmade Halo and has been embossed using WOW Embossing Powders


Well that is it from me for now, I am off to bed and I will try get some more of these challenges  tomorrow! 

Until next time...happy scrapping!

Amy Prior xxx