Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Monday, July 16, 2012

A few publication shares


Hi everyone! I just wanted to do a quick post to share some recent layouts/cards that were out for publication. Ok so in order that they were published...

My Dorky Husband  created using Imaginisce Animal Crackers Collection alongside some BoBunny Embellishments and lots of other goodies. The photos are mounted on fabulous Color Coredinations Cardstock and I just love all the sewing on this page. This layout appeared in Scrapbooking Memories Magazine Vol 14 No 5.


Next up is a super cute Happy Birthday card that originally was going to be mum's birthday card in December before I accidently submitted and what do you know? LOL So after sending this one to the magazine, I made mum a new card and used the same fabulous collection, Bonjour by Kaisercraft. To create the card I actually used the small paper paper pad (it's a tad larger than 6x6) which also comes with some pretty cool die cuts etc. To create the top, I actually cheated. I started with 2 pieces of Foiled Patterned Paper and cut one piece to size. Next up I punched out butterflies using my old Creative Memories Butterfly punch and then I adhered those bad boys with a dot of foam tape and flapped up their wings. Super Easy and it is only obvious that I cheated when you look really really really close. This fab card appears in Scrapbook Creations Issue 92.


My sister from another Mister (Friends are angels without wings) is next up and this layout was created using Kaisercraft & Pink Paislee Papers alongside an amazing array of Prima and Kaisercraft flowers. This fab layout was featured in Scrapbook Creations Issue 92 and can be seen on about 6 different pages! 


Yay I have closeups for this one LOL. Checkout that uber cute doily! I bought that from a lovely Asian women who was selling trinkets in the middle of my shopping centre. She thought I was crazy when I came back to buy 10 more and told her I was gonna scrap them LOL. A bit of bling was added to the doily and then some fabulous Tiny Alphas from Kaisercraft.


So many pretty flowers and a cute little Kaisercraft Doily thrown in too. See those white spirals? they are from a Prima White Branch that I cut up to spiral hehehe.


The Chipboard quote was so simply decorated with some Turquoise Glimmer Glaze and then mounted on top of an inked up Prima Marketing Journal Card. 


Another view, isn't the rolled up corner cool? I originally wanted to put the flowers over the doiley so it looked like I had unrolled to reveal the flowers, but the flowers although beautiful, took away all the lovely detail of my doily when I did that so I went onto plan B. I don't think any plan I have with a layout ever eventuates. I guess the word "plan" is probably wrong, I should say starting point. 


Faces of You is the lucky last layout I have to share tonight and it's a beauty! Checkout that doily, look familiar LOL? Yep those doilies will continue to show up from time to time, until I run out and cry. I created this layout with some Bazzil and a piece of Patterned Paper from the BoBunny Etc Range. I love the fabulous distressing already on these papers so a bit of tearing and curling followed by some inking and the backdrop was set. The flowers are from Prima & BoBunny and the Trim is from Pink Paislee. How cute are the photos of Miss Chloe? All I have done is continued to take photos for probably an entire minute and picked out the best ones. Super cute! This layout was featured in Scrapbook Creations Issue 93.


Well that is it from me tonight, I currently have Miss Chloe asleep on my lap as she woke up half way through typing LOL. Off to bed I go and until next time...happy scrapping!

Amy Prior xxx