Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Feeling Sketchy Week 14

*IF YOU ARE HERE FOR THE A2Z SCRAPLETS BLOG HOP CLICK HERE*


Hi everyone! I am uber quiet at the moment because my entire house is sick :( Mia and I are both on Antibiotics with Tonsillitis plus I had an added Chest Infection and to top it all off, we have all come down with some serious vomitting bug that is just viral so we have to wait it out :( My poor girls are both suffering High temps etc and I am struggling to find the time to shower myself let alone look after myself and get better too LOL the joys of motherhood. 


Here is this week's sketch over at Feeling Sketchy



I am not the best with cardmaking but I have been trying to create some non traditional christmas cards lately and the Winter Wings Collection from Websters is perfect for that.



And of course a couple of quick closeups. Not 100% happy with the trim I used for the bow as it is a bit lost 


Gotta add my bits of bling hehe


Thanks so much for looking and until next time....happy scrapping!

Amy Prior xxx