Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Friday, June 29, 2012

White with 1 June Challenge

Good morning everyone! Today is the first day of the School Holidays for my darling Mia and she is away for a long weekend away with her Nanna & Poppy. I am a little excited to have a child free weekend to get an extreme amount of scrapping done woohoo! Cannot remember my house ever being so quiet.  

This month's challenge over at White With 1, was to use Light Blue & Flags with of course white. Here is my take on the challenge. 


I have used lots of scraps of Light Blue papers including papers from 7 Dots Studio, the Scrap Cake, My Minds Eye & 3 Bugs in a Rug. 


Checkout the gorgeous Want2Scrap Bling! I am in loveee with these wavy bling borders and they are available from Passion 4 Paper eeekkk. Hurry and order yours before I buy them all LOL.


I have used lots of gorgeous Mulberry Flowers from Handmade Halo for this layout. The Larger flower was created using 2 flat mulberry flowers that I have coated with Glimmer Glaze and then curled up the edges and finally added a button also from Handmade Halo


Another view of some more gorgeous Mulberry Flowers as well as a Butterfly all from Handmade Halo. I just love that Lily!


Among the layout there is also lots of little treasures including gorgeous Antique Brass Charms from Handmade Halo and some pretty pins and pearls. 


Thanks so much for looking and be sure to head on over to White with 1 and join in the fun before tomorrow night.

Until next time....happy scrapping.

Amy Prior xxx