Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Once Upon A...Sketch June Challenge

Hi everyone!!! Today I am spending some time with hubby because it has been a year since we had a "Date" so to speak but I had to quickly come share my entry for this month's Once Upon A..Sketch Challenge

Here is the June Sketch designed by Nadia Cannizzo...


And here is my take on the sketch. I realised when I was editing this photo that the paper adhered is not perfectly straight grrr LOL I will fix it later :)


Some quick closeups...


Gorgeous flowers from Passion 4 Paper and some charms Mulberry Butterflies from Handmade Halo


Checkout my silly mistake fixup on the journalling LOL I wrote that it was her 2nd Birthday party we were planning for but it was in fact her 1st der LOL she is so little but liquid paper tape to the rescue. 


Well that is it from me, I am just home from seeing the new Snow White Movie with hubby and it was AWESOME! Now off to organise some dinner. 

Don't forget to join in the A2Z Scraplets Blog Hop tomorrow...


Until next time...happy scrapping!

Amy Prior xxx