Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Monday, June 11, 2012

June Sketches with a Twist!

Good morning everyone! I hope those of you in Australia celebrating the long weekend are having a blast! My long weekend has consisted of scrapping scrapping scrapping which of course is FABULOUS but the main reason is because I am Guest Designing NOT ONLY for the fabulous Lime Tree Creations this month but I am also Guest Designing for an AMAZING Manufacturer from the US this month and I will be able to share that news and my fabulous creations in a few days time. For now I wanted to share my entry for this month's Sketches with a Twist challenge. I just loved playing along with this sketch and reckon everyone should try out this cool technique! There is even a link on how to create this quilted pattern on the Sketches with a Twist Blog so be sure to check it out!

Here is the sketch....


And here is my take on the sketch....


I have used the gorgeous Clean & Simple Papers from Websters Pages as well as some gorgeous Handmade Halo Resin Embellies and some Flourish with a Bling Pearls.


Check out those gorgeous Princess Petals from Websters!


And how fabulous are the colours on those Resin Embellies?!


Well that's it from me for now, thanks for looking and until next time...happy scrapping!

Amy Prior xxx