Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Feeling Sketchy Week 9 Challenge

Hi everyone! There is still time to get your entries in for this weeks Feeling Sketch Challenge.  Checkout the fab sketch they have this week. I love this sketch cause it can be interpretted so many ways because it is not too busy. Love it!


And here is my entry into the challenge...


A gorgeous photo of Miss Mia when she was 4 months old. Isn't she just too darn cute!?


For this layout I have used the C'est La Vie Collection from Melissa France which is available at Passion 4 Paper.


This fabulous chipboard title is of course from A2Z Scraplets and I have coated a thick layer of Platinum Pearl Liquid Pearls over the top. When the liquid pearls were dry, I have used a pin to create the swirl pattern in the pearl.


Look at those gorgeous eyes don't they make your heart just melt? Most of the flowers used in this gorgeous  flower cluster are from Prima Marketing and available here at Passion 4 Paper.


Thanks so much for looking and don't forget to head on over to Feeling Sketchy and get your entries in!

Until next time....happy scrapping!

Amy Prior xxx