Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Feeling Sketchy Week 10

Hi again! I just wanted to come by and quickly share my entry for this weeks Feeling Sketchy Challenge. If you haven't already, be sure to head on over and follow this fab new challenge blog as the sketches are fabulous with a lot of room for interpretation!

Here is this weeks sketch...


And here is the card that I have made using the sketch flipped. I have made a card for Miss Mia's friend Taj. It is his birthday party at Intencity next weekend :) She is super excited of course as he is one of her "boyfriends" LOL. (FYI she is 5 and in Kindergarten)


Boy themes are always outside my comfort zone so I have kept this one very simple and I hope he loves it. The angle of the photo is not showing up the Bright Orange rubon properly but it just says Happy Birthday.

Thanks for looking and until next time....happy scrapping!

Amy Prior xxx