Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Monday, June 4, 2012

CSI Case File No.21

Hi everyone! Just a quick one from me as I am feeling under the weather and need a nap hehehe. Just hoping that Miss Chloe wants to have a nap with me.

I just wanted to share my entry into the CSI Case File Number 21. If you haven't checked out the CSI challenges before, then I definately recommend them! The colour palettes are always fabulous and the evidence and testimony to use always makes me think outside the square. 

Here is the week 21 palette and I got my entry in with only a few hours to spare!

And here is my entry....


For the evidence I have used a doily, flowers, layers & stripes.


For the Testimony I have used multiple different size journalling spots as well as used the word sweet in my journalling.


The Kaisercraft Chanteuse Collection worked well with this palette and I have added some Grey & Fuschia Bazzil Bling Cardstock as well as some Vanilla Bazzil.


I love all the pearls on this layout and the beautiful layering and mounting.


Such a cute piccie of Miss Mis when she was only 10 weeks old nawww

Thanks so much for looking and until next time...happy scrapping!

Amy Prior xxx