Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

A2Z Scraplets June NEW RELEASES Part 2

The second part of the amazing June Releases for A2Z Scraplets has gone up today!! Checkout the blog post here and below are a couple more examples from me using some gorgeous Scraplets!

This first layout I have created using the new "Crocodile Tears" Title Chipboard. Isn't it cute?!


This super fun and sulky layout was created using the gorgeous Bright Side Papers from My Minds Eye as well as some of the Die Cuts from the Same Collection. You can purchase this entire collection in 2 parts from Passion 4 Paper here.


The gorgeous Chipboard Title was decorated firstly with a coat of Gesso. I then coloured in the Crocodile with some Water Colour Pencils trying my best to add shading LOL. My shades of green were limited so they ended up looking best mixing the colours a lot LOL. You get the idea. After the Water Colour Paints were dry (I did a couple of coats for the pop of brightness) I have doodled around the lines that were etched on the Crocodile with a Sharpie. I then went over the eyes and teeth with an Opaque White Pen because I had let some drips of Watercolour go over them accidently.


Then the Crocodile Tears Font simply had a layer of Distress Stickles Rock Candy. I just love these Stickles because they aren't like glitter.


Checkout those gorgeous Wooden Buttons from Handmade Halo! Click here to see their awesome range of amazing Wooden Buttons and here are the new release wooden buttons.


The next layout I have to share with you all today is using the fabulous new "FUN Addict Title" Scraplet plus I have used the fabulous "Nested Cogs Set" also from A2Z Scraplets. 


This gorgeous layout has been created using "A Boys Life" Collection Papers from Echo Park. This collection is also available from Passion 4 Paper here!



The fabulous Chipboard title was decorated with various mediums. Firsly I coated the word Addict with a coat of Viva Metal Colour Silver Paint. I then placed a Black Piece of Cardstock underneath the word FUN  and adhered in place. I filled in the word FUN with some Glossy Accents and allowd this to dry. Once this was dry I have sprayed the entire Chipboard title with Sunflower Sparkle Perfect Pearls Mist and dried with my heat gun. Finally the word FUN got some Red Distress Stickles then voila! 


The Cogs were all sprayed with Dylusions Ink Sprays and followed by Perfect Pearls Mists. (Dylusions Colours: Lemon Zest, London Blue, Postbox Red & Cut Grass). (Perfect Pearl Mist Colours: Sunflower Sparkle, Forever Red, Sour Apple & Blue Rasberry).


Once the Cogs were dry I have doodled faux stitching around the edges. 


I also doodled around the page and papers and added some little stars for fun. Lastly I added some Tim Holtz Word Bands over some Stickers from "A Boys Life" Collection



The next and last layout I have to share today is using another amazing new release Chipboard Title "Can't wait to meet you


This gorgeous layout was created using the My Minds Eye Follow Your Heart & Miss Caroline Collections. This layout is very basic for me but I love it. Sorry about the crooked photo I have only just realised.


This gorgeous Chipboard was created by using some Acrylic Paint as a base followed by some Crackle Paint on the words and then some Lindys Stampgang Creme Brulee Cream Starburst Spray over the whole surface. Once this was dry I have used a rubon over the Pregnant lady silhouette. This was just a Pink Paislee Background Rubon that I had in my stash so I am unsure if they are still available but I love how easy it is to add beautiful patterns with these. 


Well that is is from me for now but until next time....happy scrapping!

Amy Prior xxx