Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Monday, June 18, 2012

52 Weeks Challenge Group

Hi everyone! Sorry I have been ever so quiet lately but I have been in bed for the last few days sick and will be heading right back to bed after this post :(

I just wanted to talk about the 52 Week Challenge Group I have on Facebook here. This is a fabulous group run by myself and the lovely Lisa Harman. Each week over the course of the year, we have a challenge listed and the challenge type varies. At the end of the year there will be huge prize giveaways and to get a ticket in the draw, all you have to do is enter some of the challenges. PLUS to top it all off, I have now got a RAK giveaway each month drawn randomly to 1 active member of the group.  Check out this month's RAK prize

This week the challenge is to create a layout based on this fabulous Pagemaps Sketch and using a minimum of 3 patterned papers.

Last week was a white with 1 challenge using the colour Blue. Here was my example layout...

IMG_0372



Well I hope you will come and checkout this fun and easy going group of gals. Now I am off to bed coughing and spluttering LOL. Until next time...happy scrapping! 

Amy Prior xxx