Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Handmade Halo's new Angel!

Hi everyone! In case you hadn't seen me raving about it on my facebook page, I was recently given a new role as a Handmade Halo Angel!!!!! I am so excited to be part of the amazing design team for this store. 

I have always been a HUGE fan of this shop and here are just a few of my recent creations with their amazing products....

This first layout "Plaster Fun" is using the gorgeous Scrap Cake Collection "One Moment in Time" as well as some fabulous Brass Charms from Handmade Halo.


I just love adding charms and other little treasures to flower clustors.


I have inked all the edges with some Tim Holtz Distress Inks which make the papers have a different depth.


Lots of beautiful elements on this page including Paper Doilies and lace that have all been spritzed with beautiful sprays from the Lindys Stamp Gang Starbursts range.


This next fabulous layout was created using some fabulous Dylusions Sprays from Passion 4 Paper, some gorgeous chipboard from A2Z Scraplets and of course the fabulous Scrap Cake Collection "My Private Happiness". There are also some gorgeous resin flowers scattered and hidden as well as some Antique Brass Charms amongst this layout.


The background for this layout was created using a White 12x12 Cardstock and some Dylusions Ink Sprays with Crafters Workshop Templates. There is also a lot of Flourish with a Bling Pearls scattered on the background. 


I just love adding a touch of texture to a layout with fabrics. This layout has burlap, cheesecloth and lace added.


I just love how many layers of treasures there are on this layout.


There was lots of fussy cutting to this layout but the elements on the patterned papers in this range I felt called for it.


A couple more closeups of all the amazing details..


And a closeup of the gorgeous photos of my girls feeding the ducks down by the stream.


This next layout was created using the 12x12 Burlap from Canvas Corp. Amongst some amazing Prima Papers and flowers, there is also lots of hidden treasures including Antique Brass Charms and Chipboard hearts from A2Z Scraplets.


This beautiful layout has some beautiful textured gesso elements on the background which have been sprayed using Lindys Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays.


Amongst some beautiful Prima Felt Vines and flowers there are some beautiful die cut shapes from the Prima Natures Garden Collection using a My Favorite Things Die-namics.


Here are some closeups of this amazing cluster where you can see the glimpses of the pretty little treasures amongst.


The gorgeous little Chipboard hearts were coated with some Gesso and Starburst sprays as well as some Liquid Pearls.


More closeups show of the extra details on this gorgeous layout.


This last layout is yet another using the gorgeous "My Private Happiness" collection from Scrap Cake and available at Handmade Halo.


I have created this layout for my Sister in Law and my beautiful new Niece. 


The Background on this layout was created using Gesso, Cheesecloth and Dylusions Ink Sprays.


I just love these border strips from the Scrap Cake! And the Flourish with a Bling Grace Flourish worked a treat for this layout.


Well that is it from me today! I hope you have enjoyed browsing through some of my latest creations. Be sure to leave me a comment to let me know :) 

Until next time......happy srapping!

Amy Prior xxx