Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Fab Beaded Trims

Hi there! I just had to share the exciting range of new Beaded Trims available now at Handmade Halo!!! The variety is fab and I simply want them all!!!! There is also a huge range of hand dyed goodies like lace motifs and lace trim eeekk! If you haven't already checked out Handmade Halo's store then you are definately missing out as it is like a fab candy store full of marvellous treasures.

Here are some of the new beaded trims that the Halo is selling....



Click here to view all the new fabulous treasures available on the Handmade Halo Website this month!


And here are some of my recent creations using some Beaded Trim...

A Birthday Card for a friend's daughter's 13th Birthday

A beautiful layout using some fab Prima Papers and Flowers.

A soft layout using the gorgeous Scrap Cake papers also available at Handmade Halo.

This chipboard heart was created for Passion 4 Paper's expo booth at the upcoming Scrapbook Expo in Brisbane! 

This is an older layout of mine with some black beaded trim and lots of Prima flowers and My2Angels Flowers. The paper is also from Prima.

That's it from me for now, thanks so much for looking and until next time...happy scrapping!

Amy Prior xxx