Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Shabby Tealight Candle Holder with the WOW factor

Hi everyone!! Today I wanted to share with you all a gorgeous little tealight Candle holder that I have altered using an array of WOW Embossing Powders and a tonne of Prima Marketing Flowers & Bling.


This is how I bought the candle holder from a local Chemist a million moons ago...


The glass jar inside the holder has been coated with a mixture of Pink Coloured WOW Embossing Powders. Including Bubblegum, Magenta & Whirly Pop.


The beautiful Prima Rhinestone Chandelier looks amazing with the Flower Cluster


I roughly rolled the edges of the holder in my Embossing Ink Pad and then added some Bright White Opaque Embossing Powder then heated. I love how it looks with the cream popping through.

  
This beautiful lace from my stash was simply adhered using some Helmar 450 glue and then loosely spiraled around the handle. The charm is a Resin Treasure from Prima Marketing's Songbird Collection.


A couple more closeups so you can really see that amazing Embossing Powder effects on both the outside and the Glass Jar inside. 


And here she is lit up glowing. This photo was taken in daylight so you cannot see the warm pink tones that the light omits. This is truly a beautiful piece that I will cherish.





Thanks so much for looking and don't forget that I love comments! 

Until next time....Happy Scrapping.

Amy Prior xxxx