Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Cardabilities Sketch #50!

WOW can you believe that is March already? Where did the first 2 months dissapear to? LOL Anyway now that we are here there is tonnes of fabulous challenges around for the beginning of the new month and of course a new sketch over at Cardabilities! Karan has outdone herself with this fabulous sketch and the other amazing Design Team members have also worked wonders with the sketch as well!

Here is the sketch


And here is my take on this gorgeous sketch. 


Now for some reason I have not taken close up pics of this one yet which is very odd for me LOL (I usually take at least 10 different closeups and choose the best) but I will try adding them later through the weekend. 

Products used for this card include:
Scrap Cake Brighter Side of Life Papers
Green Tara Lace
Kaisercraft Pearl Trim
Molossi Pearl Trim
My Favorite Things Stamp
Prima flowers
Green Tara flowers
Kaisercraft flowers

Thanks for looking!
Amy P xxx