Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

A2Z Sketch Challenge

Good morning everyone! I hope your day is starting off well and for those on the other side of the world night night! :)

Today I wanted to quickly share with you the new fabulous Sketch Challenge over at A2Z Scraplets for March. The sketch this month was chosen by Caz and is from the always inspiring Becky Fleck from  PageMaps.

Here is the sketch she chose and be sure to head on over to the A2Z Scraplets blog to join in the fun! You can win some chippie goodness WOOHOO!



And here is my take on the sketch:


And some closeups of course:



I cannot get over how alike my girls look in these photos. You can hardly tell that the top is Chloe and the bottom pic is of Mia. They both fell asleep on the lounge one night so I simply had to get a few snaps on my IPhone using my cool new vintage photo app! LOL

Did you see thos divine Scraplets I have used? Both the Chipboard Fairy sitting on the moon as well as the Innocence Title are from A2Z Scraplets. I have covered the Innocence title with Liquid Pearls using circular motions as I applied to create the interesting texture and pattern you can see in the pearl. The Moon I have covered in coordinating papers from the range I was working with and then I have inked the edges as well as coated the paper with some Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels. Lastly I coated the fairy using Liquid Pearls in the same technique I used on the title. These pieces add such a whimsical feel to the entire layout and are truly so much more stunning in real life!

Products used for this layout include:


A2Z Scraplets Fairy 6
A2Z Scraplets Innocence Scripty Word

Scrap Cake Bright Side of Life Papers
Scrap Cake Bright Side of Life Borders
Chip Chop Shop Crochet Trim
Ranger Liquid Pearls Biqsue & Rose Petal
Helmar Scrap Dots

Till next time Happy Scrapping!

Amy P xx