Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

White with 1 & Kraft it Up!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to quickly come online and share with you all my entries for the January challenges over at White with 1 and Kraft it Up!

Firstly here is the Kraft it Up Palette for this month...


and here is my take on the challenge. I am in love with this layout and I have used a tonne of WOW Emboss Powder on this one including the background using Bubble Wrap! 


Here are some closeups...





Next up is my White with 1 challenge entry and for this I have tried a style of Scrapbooking that I am not overly confident doing and I am not really happy with the results LOL but here it is...my entry for the January White with 1 challenge which was White + Lime + Buttons.


And here are some closeups of this layout...




Thanks for looking and until next time...

Happy Scrapping!!!!

Amy xxxx