Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Helmar January Sketch Challenge

Well I have been very busy crafting up a storm this week but mainly for DT projects that you will all have to wait to see :) But I have just completed a beautiful layout using this gorgeous sketch from the always talented Lydell Quinn over on the Helmar Blog this month.


And here is the layout I created...

And some closeup images.....





Thanks so much for looking! I really enjoyed creating this beautiful layout using the gorgeous Lil Primrose Collection from Kaisercraft.

Also before I go, just a quick note to let you know that The Scrapbooking Haven has a code offering 30% off storewide!!!!!!! We need to clear stock FAST before the CHA orders come rolling in so hurry and grab a bargain over at www.scrapbookinghaven.com.au using code NEWYEAR30

Until next time, happy scrapping!!!