Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

52 Layouts & The Color Room #92

Hi there everyone! Well after my little visit to hospital and having surgery, I have finally found the time to catch up on all my work and get some serious scrapbooking done the past couple of days! Today I wanted to share with you a layout I have created sneakily for 2 different challenges hehehe. I cannot show you anymore just yet as they are DT projects so stay tuned.

So first up here is the layout with some gorgeous closeup shots showing the glitz and glamour of the Tattered Angels paint mediums used.







Now as I said I cheated just a little with this layout and created it for 2 seperate challenges hehehe.

First was for Week 1 in the Scrapbooking Haven 52 Layouts Challenge here



And secondly I have entered it into this weeks Color Pallette here



Don't forget to head on over to www.scrapbookinghaven.ning.com and become member if you aren't already! We are having a fabulous Cyber Crop starting 20th January 2012 and we have 11 amazing challenges with even more amazing prizes up for grabs including sponsored prizes from Manor House Creations, WOW Words or Whatever Chipboard & Boutique Creations!!!! Plus of course fabulous donations from the Scrapbooking Haven! Cannot wait to see you all there!!!