Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bright and Beautiful Miss Nelly Collection!


WOW! What an amazing and full on month it has been already! SO I have been a little slack and haven't blogged in forever but mainly because each new layout I have been doing recently has been getting accepted for publication so YAY for being published but unfortunately that means I cannot put them online LOL. Very excited but I do have a gorgeous layout to share today. Here in Kincumber we have a lovely group of ladies who have been coming to scrapbook on a regular basis at the Scrapbooking Haven and it has been great not only for their creative juices but for mine too! I seem to get my mojo back when I am scrapping with lovely people rather than alone!


This layout I have to share with you is something I created for the A2Z Scraplets October Sketch Challenge. Entries for this had to be in by the 15th November so I am hoping they got my email on time LOL. Here is the sketch...


And here is the layout I created using this sketch!


I have used the gorgeous Kaisercraft Miss Nelly Collection for this layout and have added some gorgeous flowers from Prima, Green Tara, My2Angels, & Kaisercraft.

The chipboard title is from A2Z Scraplets and I have painted this with white paint then added a subtle amount of Gumdrop Glimmer Mist then finished it off with some White Fine Glitter. I then backed the chipboard title with patterned paper from the Miss Nelly Collection and added some Floss.

Lots of yummy details on this layout

My gorgeous girl Chloe so grown up looking now for a 2 year old! 

Thanks so much for looking and don't forget to share with your friends and become a follower! I will be holding some fabulous challenges very soon here on my blog with vouchers available to win from the Scrapbooking Haven!