Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Polkadot Place

Ok so if I didn't already overwhelm you today with that mammoth Kaisercraft post I wanted to quickly share with you a layout I created with a Scrapbooking Kit from the fabulous Bridgette Hatton over at the Polkadot Place. I have eyed off Bridgette's fabulous kits since she first opened and the fact that she always has such beautiful stock that I don't carry instore at the Scrapbooking Haven I just had to sign up for a subscription. The first pack I received is the Morningside pack from March. It was fabulous and full of yummy goodies! Here is the layout I created





Thanks for looking and be sure to check out the Polkadot Place for their fabulous Kit subscriptions! We have lots available in store at the Scrapbooking Haven too so there is always products to correspond with these gorgeous kits just like I have on my layout.